Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Clancy Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Don't Miss Your Chance to Join a Great Team and Give Back


Are you interested in serving your community? If so, there are two opportunities I’d like to go over with you today.

Call me at (518) 861-7016 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

From the very beginning of my business, I knew it was important to establish and maintain a mission. A business is like an ecosystem that is sustained by a community. In turn, the business also needs to support its community.

This is why my mission for my life and my business is to help others, and today, I’d like to share two ways you can help me do that. My company is always doing everything we can to give back to the community that gives us so much. 

First, my team is currently seeking two great agents to join us. We want agents who are interested in a real estate career and are eager to serve others. And when you or someone you refer to us join our team, we will give you a $1,000 bonus after you close your first transaction.

My company is always doing everything we can to give back to the community that gives us so much.

But, there’s another opportunity I’d like to present to you, as well. If you or the person you refer to us choose to forgo the $1,000 bonus, I will happily donate $2,000 in your name to St. Baldrick’s. 

St. Baldrick’s is an organization that helps battle childhood cancer and that has always been close to my heart. My team and I have been supporting this organization for years and would love for you to join us in doing so. 

Coming up on March 11 at the Westmere Fire Department, St. Baldrick’s is hosting an event to raise money for their cause. This is an event my team and I have been involved in for many years. You can see a video message from St. Baldricks at the 3:54 mark in the video above. 

In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing you on March 11!

1 comment :

  1. Would love to start a second career as a Realestate Agent. I am retiring in 2 months from a 30 year career but at 58 I want to be involved in real estate full time which is my passion. Peekdoug@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete